|Do It Yourself||Hire Tax Defense Network|
|Do you want to stay on hold with the IRS for hours, getting bounced around through an automated system?||We understand your time is valuable, which is why we’re prepared to wait on hold as long necessary to resolve your tax issue. When we talk, the IRS listens.|
|Do you know the IRS rules and regulations?||Our team of tax resolution advisors are well-versed in IRS procedures and now how to secure an affordable, legal solution to your tax problem.|
|Do you know what tax resolutions you’re eligible for?||There may be several options for which you may be eligible, but typically one will be best. We will explore the available options and determine what’s right for you.|
|Do you know what documents the IRS needs you to file?||We’ll know what documents the IRS requires to approve your tax solution and can file these on your behalf.|
|Do you know the IRS can request you pay the entire balance at once, which may not be necessary?||You’ll be instructed to pay your entire tax balance at once, though this likely will not be necessary. We can help determine the lowest possible payment you can make.|
|Do you know how time-sensitive dealing with the IRS is?||Virtually any IRS issue requires immediate action. We can offer a tax solution that’s affordable to you and meets the timeframe established by the IRS.|
|Do you know what financial information to present to the IRS?||Not all requested financial information is necessary to secure your resolution. We know your rights and will provide essential financial details to support your formal resolution.|
Why You Should Consider Professional Tax Resolution Services
- It’s important to confirm ALL of your IRS issues and resolve them at once. A licensed tax professional can verify your status with the IRS before implementing your resolution.
- Dealing with the IRS takes time, much of it on hold as you wait to speak with an agent. If you have to call more than once, you will likely have to deal with more than one agent. A tax resolution advisor can perform these tasks for you.
- Regardless of your tax issue, it is time-sensitive. Tax professionals have the experience to resolve your tax concern the right way, within the timeframe established by the IRS.
- You may not need to provide the IRS with sensitive financial information. Your tax resolution consultant will know what does need to be provided.
- There are a number of tax resolutions for which you may be eligible, though the IRS will not necessarily cover each one. A professional tax resolution service can carefully examine your options to ensure that you can pay what you are legally required.
- It’s critical to request the correct tax resolution and file all of the required paperwork completely and accurately. A tax resolution advisor understands this and will assume this responsibility on your behalf.
- The IRS may request that you pay your entire balance at once, which may not be necessary. Your tax professional will help you determine your payment schedule.